Advanced Laser Treatments
All Dermatology provides three different technologies for Laser and Cosmetic procedures, depending on your condition. From freckles to deep lines to acne, our team will match the technology to your desired outcome.
Pulsed-Dye Laser (VBeam)
The Vbeam can safely and effectively remove discolorations, including rosacea, vascular and pigmentation abnormalities such as poikiloderma, port wine stains, facial veins and leg veins. In addition, the Vbeam is proven to treat scars, stretch marks, and warts. The Vbeam uses Pulsed Dye Laser (PDL) technology to deliver an intense but gentle burst of light into targeted areas of the skin. There, it’s absorbed by the blood vessels or melanin pigmented areas, safely treating the condition. Most patients notice results right away, and it’s safe for all skin types.
- Is the Pulsed-Dye Laser (VBeam) suitable for treating facial veins and redness caused by rosacea? Yes, the VBeam technology is highly effective for treating facial veins, rosacea-related redness, and other vascular abnormalities. The laser’s targeted approach minimizes damage to surrounding tissue, making it a safe and efficient option.
- Can the VBeam laser treat scars and stretch marks? Absolutely, the VBeam laser has shown remarkable results in treating scars, including acne scars, as well as stretch marks. The laser’s energy promotes collagen production and skin remodeling, improving the appearance of these concerns.
- What can I expect during and after a VBeam laser treatment session? During the treatment, you might feel a mild sensation similar to a rubber band snapping on the skin. There might be slight redness or swelling immediately after the session, but these effects typically subside within a few hours to a day. Most patients notice visible improvements soon after the treatment.
IPL (Luminus M22 Optima™ IPL)
The Lumenis® Optima™ IPL photorejuvenation treatment enables our physicians to deliver remarkable results on a range of skin concerns such as age and sun spots, freckles, birthmarks, rosacea and broken capillaries. Our unique IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology gently and effectively eliminates spots, discolorations, and unwanted blood vessels. It is a gentle treatment that removes skin imperfections and stimulates collagen and elastic fiber production. It is a fast “lunchtime” treatment with little or no downtime.
- How does IPL photorejuvenation target sunspots and discolorations? The IPL technology emits a range of light wavelengths that target melanin and hemoglobin, breaking down pigmented areas and blood vessels responsible for sunspots and discolorations. Over time, the treated areas naturally fade, revealing a more even skin tone.
- Is there any downtime associated with IPL treatment? IPL photorejuvenation is often referred to as a “lunchtime” treatment due to its minimal downtime. You might experience mild redness or a sunburn-like sensation, which usually resolves within a day. Makeup can be applied immediately after the session.
- Can IPL stimulate collagen production and improve skin texture? Yes, IPL treatment stimulates collagen and elastic fiber production, leading to improved skin texture and elasticity. This can result in a reduction of fine lines and overall skin rejuvenation, making it an excellent option for achieving youthful skin.
CO2 /Resurfacing Laser
This fractional laser resurfacing solution provides amazing rejuvenation results
without the surgery. The Lumenis® DeepFX™ and ActiveFX™ treatments can dramatically improve a range of skin aging concerns, such as deep wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone and texture – all with minimal downtime. Fractional resurfacing improves tone and texture — in a single treatment Remarkable rejuvenation results are possible without surgery and with minimal downtime.
- How does CO2 /Resurfacing Laser improve deep wrinkles and fine lines? The CO2 fractional laser creates controlled micro-injuries in the skin, prompting the body’s natural healing process. This leads to collagen remodeling, which in turn smoothens deep wrinkles and fine lines, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- What can I expect in terms of recovery after CO2 resurfacing? Recovery varies depending on the intensity of the treatment. There might be some redness, swelling, and peeling in the days following the procedure, which gradually subsides. Makeup can typically be applied after a week, and the skin’s improved texture becomes noticeable over several weeks.
- Are CO2 resurfacing treatments suitable for all skin types? CO2 resurfacing is effective for a wide range of skin types; however, individuals with darker skin tones may have a higher risk of pigmentation changes. It’s essential to consult with our experienced professionals to determine the best approach for your specific skin type and concerns.