Wart Removal and Treatment
At our dermatology centers serving Phoenix, Surprise, and Peoria, we specialize in effective wart removal and comprehensive treatment options. Warts, caused by viral skin infections, can be both a cosmetic concern and a source of discomfort. Our skilled dermatologists are well-versed in treating a variety of warts. Whether you’re dealing with new growths or warts that have persisted for years, our team is dedicated to providing personalized care to address your specific needs.
Warts are bumpy skin growths that are the result of a viral infection of the skin. There are many types of warts, but there are three most common kinds of warts.
They most often are on the hands and feet but can be anywhere on the skin. There are many types of warts, but the most common are:
- Flat warts
- Plantar warts
- Genital warts
They are usually not a serious health condition, but they can be unsightly and bothersome.
Warts may go away on their own, but they frequently require treatment. Our dermatologists are experts at treating warts that are new, have been on your skin for years or have failed to go away with other treatments.
- What are the common types of warts that you treat? We specialize in treating various types of warts, including flat warts, plantar warts, and genital warts. Our dermatologists have extensive experience in tailoring treatments to the specific type and location of the warts.
- Do warts always require treatment? While some warts may go away on their own, many require treatment due to their persistence or cosmetic concern. Our dermatology experts offer a range of effective treatments to safely and efficiently remove warts.
- What are the available options for wart removal? Our dermatology centers provide a variety of wart removal options, including cryotherapy, laser therapy, topical treatments, electrocautery and minor surgical procedures. Our experienced team will recommend the most suitable approach for your individual case.
- Can I rely on over-the-counter treatments for wart removal? Over-the-counter treatments can be effective for some warts, but they might not work for all cases. Our dermatologists assess each patient’s situation and recommend appropriate professional treatments to ensure optimal results.
- How do your dermatologists approach stubborn warts that haven’t responded to other treatments? Our dermatologists have a wealth of experience in addressing stubborn warts that have resisted previous treatments. We offer advanced treatment options tailored to the specific characteristics of the wart, ensuring comprehensive care for even the most challenging cases.